I have posted the 2 links to the survey results. The question now is what do we do with those results?
Does anyone have any ideas on how we can use this data for our TP234?
Some thoughts I had were using it to find consistency among locations for how the 15 minute computers are used, if they let adults use computers in the teen and children zones, and guest pass issuance for Ohio residents.
Anyone have any thoughts about those ideas or any other comments?
Stacey
Friday, June 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What if looked at using the data to develop some sort of system consistency. We can look at those practices that the majority tend to follow and exploring making those standard. For example, I beleive it is only a few loctions that have the 15 minute in the reserve que. Maybe we first should determine if there needs to be consistency for all the differences we identified. For example, I'm not sure whether the 15 minute computer is in the reseve que or not is as importnat as everyone being consistent with either extending the sessions or NOT expending the sessions. Make sense.
True, the 15 minute computer on the queue consistency may not be a big deal, but maybe it's a chance to let those locations that have them on the queue to take them off the queue. Maybe they don't know they have the option.
But yes, extending sessions is something I see should be consistant. I know at New Albany we only extend reservations when a customer was having problems with the computer hardware.
Post a Comment